FREE Filament Promotion
During May 2021, when you purchase the UP Mini 2 ES, you’ll receive 3KG of Tiertime ABS Filament for free!
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion begins 1st of May 2021 to 31st May 2021
2. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
3. Promotion is only open to Australian residents
4. Free freight only valid for sales within the mainland of Australia.
5. Orders that are not paid in full by the promotion expiry date will not be eligible to be claimed.
6. Claims cannot be made on back or past orders.
7. Items that are sold out or out of stock will be placed on backorder.
8. Filament selection is random.
Small But Powerful
Everyone’s favourite little desktop 3D printer, the UP Mini, has been given a makeover both inside and out. The UP Mini 2 combines users’ favourite features from the UP BOX and UP Plus 2; it is now capable of reducing exposure to particle emissions with the built-in HEPA filtration system; auto-levelling and auto height detection; improved printing resolution of 0.15 mm per layer.
The UP Mini 2 has also been upgraded with new features like controlling the printer through WiFi, touch screen control and most importantly the ability to resume on power outage!
The Up Mini 2 packs a powerful punch for its size while still remaining affordable and easy to use.
Print with different print heads optimised for different materials, ensuring you get only the cleanest prints on your UP300 3D printer. One is for ABS and other high temperature filaments, one for lower temperature filaments such as PLA, and the other is for TPU, a flexible polyurethane.
Dual Filtration Systems
No matter what printer you are using, Ultra Fine Particles (UFP) will be produced; after all, we are melting plastic. A basic requirement for all 3D printers is to have an enclosed print area, but it is simply not enough to keep you from being exposed to the emissions. Unless you have installed a venting system yourself, the UFP will still be present in the enclosed print chamber.
Now, here’s the what sets the UP Mini2 apart from other FDM 3D printers: UP Air Filter system. The UP Air Filter is an advanced, two-in-one system made up of the HEPA filter and Active Carbon Filter that constantly works to draw in the UFP and VOC emitted during printing.